We have two traditions for celebrating our Mass, the Holy Eucharist in the Episcopal Church. We inherited these traditions from the Roman Catholic Church both in antiquity and more recently, in our own reform and renewal following the Second Vatican Council which impacted reform in our Church and many others. Below is a link to a beautiful and informative Catholic Answers video which explains the history. At St. Paul’s we celebrate Mass according to both traditions, which in itself is very Episcopal/Anglican!
Holy Eucharist facing East and facing the People, two traditions.
- Fifth Sunday after The Epiphany-February 5th, 2023-10am Communion Service St. Paul’s Church & 12pm Noonday Prayer online via Zoom
- The Presentation of Jesus Christ-Candlemas-February 2nd, 2023-12pm & 6pm Communion Services St. Paul’s Church & 7pm Compline Prayer online via Zoom
- Fourth Sunday after The Epiphany-January 29th, 2023-10am Communion Service at St. Paul’s Church & 12pm Noonday Prayer online via Zoom
- Third Sunday after the Epiphany-January 22nd, 2023-10am Communion Service St. Paul’s Baden & 12pm Noonday prayer online via Zoom
- The Baptism of our Lord-January 8th, 2023-10am Communion Service & Holy Baptism St. Paul’s Church
- The Epiphany-Friday January 6th, 2023-12pm & 6pm Communion Services St. Paul’s Church & 7pm Compline Prayer online via Zoom